Gaza Herald- The Ministry of Health in Gaza announced the death of 15 Palestinians, including four children, over the past 24 hours due to Israel’s starvation policy, which continues alongside a 22-month-long campaign of genocide.
In a statement, the ministry said that hospitals across the Gaza Strip have recorded 15 deaths, including four children, due to famine and malnutrition in the last 24 hours.
This raises the total number of deaths from famine and malnutrition since October 2023 to 101 Palestinians, including 80 children, according to the ministry.
Earlier on Tuesday, medical sources told Anadolu Agency that a Palestinian diabetic patient, a child, and an infant had died as a result of complications linked to severe malnutrition.
These deaths come amid repeated warnings from Palestinian officials and human rights organizations about the rising toll of hunger-related deaths, especially among vulnerable groups such as children, the sick, and the elderly.
Gaza is currently facing one of the worst humanitarian disasters in its history. Severe famine is spreading alongside an ongoing military campaign that has targeted civilians relentlessly since October 7, 2023.
With border crossings completely shut and the entry of food and medicine blocked since March 2, famine has taken hold across the Strip. Children and patients are visibly suffering from the effects of acute malnutrition.
Since the start of this war, more than 200,000 Palestinians have been killed or injured. Thousands remain missing. Displacement, destruction, and hunger are now daily realities for Gaza’s people.
The international community must act urgently to end the starvation of an entire population. Allowing this crisis to continue is a failure of humanity and a violation of every principle of international law.


