Gaza Herald- At least 82 Palestinians have been killed in a renewed wave of Israeli raids across the Gaza Strip since early on Tuesday, including 34 people who had been waiting for humanitarian aid, medical sources said at Gaza hospitals.
Violence broke out overnight and intensified in the morning as Israeli forces hit homes, markets, and makeshift tent camps used by families who had been displaced from their homes. The strikes stretched from the northern Gaza Strip to its southernmost towns and razed buildings and caused grief.
Eleven Palestinians, including children, were killed when Israeli shelling struck tents hosting displaced civilians in the densely populated Mawasi area of Khan Younis. Kuwait Field Hospital had used the number of people killed to March 21, they said, and reported additional casualties just before midnight, when another airstrike in the same area killed seven more people.
In Rafah, ambulance and emergency crews confirmed that Israeli shells landed on tents sheltering displaced Palestinians, causing multiple injuries. Meanwhile, in Gaza City’s al-Zawiya market, a crowded area in the al-Daraj neighborhood, shelling wounded several people.
Strikes also targeted residential areas across Gaza City. In Zeitoun, south of the city, four people were killed and others wounded in an Israeli attack on a house, according to the Baptist Hospital. In the Al-Tuffah neighborhood, a home on Jaffa Street was hit at dawn, killing four and injuring 10 more.
Warplanes also struck an apartment in the Sheikh Radwan neighborhood and a shelter in the Rimal neighborhood, resulting in multiple deaths and injuries.
An Israeli airstrike also targeted the public prosecution building across from the Islamic University in western Gaza.
Elsewhere in Gaza City, eastern neighborhoods such as Al-Tuffah and Al-Shujaiya were heavily bombarded at dawn. The airstrikes were accompanied by artillery shelling and intense fire from Israeli naval vessels toward the city’s northwest.
In Zeitoun, Israeli forces reportedly detonated an explosive device in residential buildings near Salah al-Din Mosque. In Jabalia al-Balad, northern Gaza, an Israeli drone fired on homes in the Zarqa area, while forces carried out large-scale demolitions of homes to the east of the town.
The destruction continued in Khan Younis, where Israeli forces not only struck displaced persons’ tents but also demolished residential buildings in the city center. A freed Palestinian prisoner, Imad Mansour, was among those killed in the overnight raids. Mansour is the latest in a string of recently assassinated former detainees, six of whom, including five deported in the Wafa al-Ahrar prisoner exchange, were killed earlier this week in Khan Younis and Deir al-Balah.
In central Gaza, four people were killed in two air raids on Deir al-Balah last night. The strikes resumed at dawn, while artillery shelling targeted the northern areas of the Nuseirat refugee camp.
According to the Gaza Ministry of Health, more than 7,300 Palestinians have been killed and nearly 26,000 injured since Israel resumed its assault in March. Among the dead are approximately 800 people, including children, who were killed while trying to receive food from humanitarian centers.


