Gaza Herald- The cumulative toll from the Israeli genocidal war on the Gaza Strip since October 7, 2023, has risen to 73,419 Palestinians killed and 174,364 wounded, amid continued Israeli violations of the ceasefire agreement.
The Palestinian Ministry of Health said in its daily statistical report issued Saturday that hospitals across the Gaza Strip received two Palestinians killed and four wounded over the past 48 hours.
The ministry said the number of Palestinians killed since the ceasefire took effect on October 11, 2025, has reached 1,285, while 4,252 others have been wounded.
It added that medical and specialized teams have recovered the bodies of 813 Palestinians from beneath the rubble of destroyed homes and buildings since October 2025.
The ministry warned that a number of victims remain trapped beneath the rubble and in the streets, as ambulance and Civil Defense crews remain unable to reach them.
Israeli occupation forces continue to violate the ceasefire agreement in the Gaza Strip, signed on October 10, 2025, through Arab and U.S. mediation in the Egyptian city of Sharm el-Sheikh. The agreement stipulated an end to the war, the provision of humanitarian relief to Gaza and efforts toward reconstruction.
The violations have continued despite U.S. President Donald Trump’s announcement on July 31, 2026, that a “new agreement” had been reached to begin the second phase of the “roadmap,” as Palestinians continue to suffer the consequences of Israeli attacks and bodies remain trapped beneath the rubble.


